Well I got my stuff and jumped right in. Me Mike and Luie were drinking and brewing. It all was fun but I think I was doomed from the beginning. First of all I used an old tamale pot that was stained on the inside, I really don't know if that will effect anything so hopefully that part is fine. Secondly my thermometers weren't working properly so I had to guess at some points. I also dropped it into the hot wort and it took about ten minutes to get it out, ontop of that we put a couple non-sanitized spatulas to get the thermometer out. The last big thing is I forgot to put the fuggle hops in at the correct time ended up putting it in while the wort was being chilled..For the most part it was a disaster, but hopefully a miracle happens and it all works out fine.
All in all it was fun, and I am going to do it again soon, but don't get drunk and start taking your attention away from the brew..
Annette says she's supervising me next time we brew.
No comments:
Post a Comment